You want beautiful sexy breasts, not just a simple breast enlargement. Dr. Jugenburg has studied breast augmentation techniques with some of the world’s most experienced breast surgeons, from whom he has learned the techniques and approaches to perform virtually every type of breast augmentation surgery and to deal with any potential challenge one may encounter during this surgery.
Are You a Good Candidate For Breast Augmentation?
How to know if you will be happy after breast augmentation
Many women would like to have breast augmentation, but not all are good candidates for breast augmentation.
The best candidates for breast enlargement are women who have all the information and fully understand what the surgery involves, what are the limitations of the surgery and who have a realistic expectation. Breast augmentation can improve the look of your breasts, but should not be used as a tool to improve your overall life or make a bad relationship better. Women should only consider undergoing breast augmentation for themselves and not at someone else’s urging.
Common Reasons for Breast Augmentation
- Small breasts
- Asymmetrical breasts
- Drooping or sagging breasts after pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Changes in breast size or shape due to weight loss
- Reconstruction after surgery to treat breast cancer
- Cosmetic improvements after breast reconstruction
- Patients who are not good candidates for breast a
Patients who are not good candidates for breast augmentation
- you had previous radiation therapy
- you are less than 18 y old
- you do not fully understand breast augmentation surgery and/or breast implant procedures
- you do not have realistic expectations about breast augmentation surgery
- you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have an infection